This webpage sets out when and how we use your personal information that you or others provide to us.
Who We Are
We are Partner Retail Services Limited, an English company (PRS) registered with company number 10415003.
Our registered address Network House Third Avenue, Globe Park, Marlow, Buckinghamshire, SL7 1EY.
How do you use my data?
When you visit us in store
When you visit us and purchase a product from us in store, we will use your personal information to complete your purchase. The details we collect from you will include your name, address, payment and other contact details.
To complete your purchase, we share your personal information with our subcontractors who are involved in the purchase process, such as payment providers, as well as credit reference agencies who we use to assess fraud, credit and/or security risks.
We need to process your personal information in this way to enter into and perform the contract for the item you have purchased from us.
When you phone us or email us
When you phone us or send us an email, we may also handle your personal information (your name, contact details and the other details you provide to us) in order to provide the customer services you have asked us to. This could be when you ask us to confirm whether a particular product is available, or explain how our delivery or returns process works. This information will also be shared with our subcontractors we use to provide our customer support system, but they only ever use your information for the specific purposes of providing our customer support services.
We rely on your consent to handle your personal information in this way. If you do not provide us with the personal information we request from you for customer services purposes, we may not be able to fully answer your queries.
When you have expressed an interest in receiving more information
If you have opted in via our stores, website or over the telephone to receive marketing communications from us, we will handle your personal information (such as your name, email address, postal address and telephone number) to provide you with marketing communications in line with any preferences you have told us about.
When we send you marketing emails, we rely on your consent to contact you for marketing purposes. Every email we send to you for marketing purposes will also contain instructions on how to unsubscribe from receiving them.
You are not under any obligation to provide us with your personal data for marketing purposes.
You can tell us that you do not want your personal information to be processed in this way at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or, where relevant, by following the unsubscribe link shown in every marketing communication you receive from us.
If our business is sold:
We will transfer your personal information to a third party:
· if we sell or buy any business or assets, we will provide your personal information to the seller or buyer (but only to the extent we need to, and always in accordance with data protection legislation); or
· if PRS& or the majority of its assets are acquired by somebody else, in which case the personal information held by PRS& will be transferred to the buyer.
We process your personal information for this purpose because we have a legitimate interest to ensure our business can be continued by the buyer. If you object to our use of your personal information in this way, the relevant seller or buyer of our business may not be able to provide services to you.
In some circumstances we may also need to share your personal information if we are under a duty to disclose or share it to comply with a legal obligation.
What About Technical Information and Analytics?
Information we collect about you: When you visit our site we will automatically collect the following information:
· technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, screen resolution, operating system and platform; and
· information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators, clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page.
Information we receive from other sources: We are also working closely with third party advertising networks, analytics providers, hosting providers and search information providers from whom we may also receive general aggregated anonymous information about you.
We will combine the information you provide to us with information we collect about you.
Where Is My Data Stored?
The data that we collect from you will be stored in a location within the EU.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers or those of our third party data storage providers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You must not share your password with anyone.
How long do we retain your data for?
Where you have purchased goods from us, we will retain your data for a period of 7 years for legal purposes, to ensure that we are able to assist you should you have any questions, feedback or issues in connection with a product you have purchased from us or if any legal issues arise.
Where we have used your personal information to contact you for marketing communications:
· we will contact you at least every 2 years to ensure you are happy to continue receiving electronic communications; or
· every 5 years to ensure you are happy to continue receiving postal and telephone communications from us.
If you tell us that you no longer wish to receive marketing communications from us, we promise to stop sending them to you.
Where we have processed your data for any other reason (such as where you have contacted us with a question in connection with potentially purchasing a product) we will retain your data for 3 years.
Your right to object under data protection laws
You have the right to object to us handling your personal information when:
· we are handling your personal information based on our legitimate interests (as described in the “How do you use my data” section above). If you ask us to stop handling your personal information in this way, we will stop unless we can show you that we have compelling grounds as to why our use of your personal information should continue; or
· for marketing purposes. If you ask us to stop handling your personal information on this basis, we will stop.
What are my rights under data protection laws?
You have various rights under the data protection laws, which you can exercise by contacting us. The easiest way to do this is by email at email@example.com.
Right of access
You are entitled receive confirmation as to whether your personal information is being processed by us, as well as various other information relating to our use of your personal information.
You also have the right to access your personal information which we are handling.
Right to rectification
You have the right to require us to rectify any inaccurate personal information we hold about you. You also have the right to have incomplete personal information we hold about you completed, by providing a supplementary statement to us.
Right to restriction
You can restrict our processing of your personal information where:
· you think we hold inaccurate personal information about you;
· our handling of your personal information breaks the law, but you do not want us to delete it;
· we no longer need to process your personal information, but you want us to keep it for legal reasons; or
· where e are handling your personal information because we have a legitimate interest (as described in the “How We Use Your Data” section above, and are in the process of objecting to this use of your personal information.
Where you exercise your right to restrict us from using your personal information, we will then only process your personal information when you agree, except for storage purposes and to handle legal claims.
Right to data portability
Where we are handling your personal information because there is a contract between us or we are relying on your consent, you have the right to receive the personal information we hold about you in a structured, standard machine readable format and to send this to another organisation controlling your personal information.
Right to erasure
You have the right to require us to erase your personal information which we are handling in the following circumstances:
· where we no longer need to use your personal information for the reasons we told you we collected it for;
· where we needed your consent to use your personal information and you have withdrawn your consent;
· when you object to our use of your personal information and we have no compelling reason to carry on handling your personal information;
· if our handling of your personal information has broken the law;
· when we must erase your personal information to comply with a law we are subject to.
Right to complain
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office, the supervisory authority for data protection issues in England and Wales.
What about websites we link to?
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates.
Our site connects you to different websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites or use our services, please note that you have left our site and these websites have their own privacy policies.
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or websites. Please check their policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.
How do I contact you with feedback?